Colour Mixing in Pastel
Were you told you need a gazillion pastel sticks because you cannot mix colours?
You CAN mix colours and you should mix colours! Creating art is not ‘paint by numbers’ and so we do not need a ready-made colour for everything. We mix in order to create subtle shades, transitions and liveliness. Your own unique way of mixing will emerge and contribute to your own style.
Take this short course to learn how to layer your colours and create the most amazing shades
Enter your text here...
4 short video lessons and an assignment for you to do. You can post your assignment in the private online community for support and feedback.
1. Mixing Colours you don’t Have
2. Basic Colour Mixing with Primaries
3. A Painting Demonstration
4. How did the Old Masters do it?
1. Now it is your Turn!
2. You did it!
- The course includes personal feedback on your work
- Working with Soft Pastel sticks or pencils
- Basic colour mixing with primary colours
- A painting demonstration in real time
- Learn how the old masters did it
- Post your work in a private community
- 4 Short video lessons (5-10mins each) + extras
All in an easy bite-sized format
After payment you will receive a welcome email and an email invite into the course. The course is based in its own private space on my Mighty Network (The Art Cafe)